For JUNGLE, the plunger coffee maker is a must-have for the home. It's extremely easy to use, ergonomic and economical. You'll get delicious results without the headache - perfect for those tough mornings! Here's how to make the best French press at home.
- JUNGLE coffee
- French press coffee maker
- Coffee grinder
- Product: 2 to 3 cups
- Grind: coarse
- Brewing time: 10 min, in two stages
- Water temperature: 96 degrees Celsius
- Coffee water ratio: 1:17
- 2-cup recipe: 30g coffee to 510g water
- Recipe 3 cups: 45g coffee for 765g water
- Weigh and grind the coffee.
- Place the piston coffee-maker on the scale and add the coffee. Then set to zero (tare).
- Wait for the coffee to boil, remove the kettle from the heat source and wait one minute before pouring the water into the plunger coffee maker to the desired volume.
- Leave to infuse for 4 minutes, then stir any coffee beans floating to the top with a spoon.
- Remove any remaining coffee bits from the top.
- Leave to brew for a further 6 minutes, until all the particles have sunk to the bottom of the pot.
- Place the plunger on the surface of the liquid (not all the way to the bottom, to avoid agitating the larger particles).
- Pour quietly into your favorite cup.
- Bon café.